Turn New Customers into Regulars
Scent Marketing is a powerful tool to help restaurants differentiate themselves with a captivating dining atmosphere.
Give customers the outstanding experience they’re looking for. 43% of restaurant customers are extremely satisfied by outstanding experiential dining. Create moments that delight customers and exceed their expectations from the moment they enter your lobby.
With Scent Marketing , Restaurants Can Make The Most Of Every Interaction.
Boost Food Quality Satisfaction Scores up to 8%
Positively influence customer perceptions without changing the food served.
Increase Foot Traffic
Strategically draw in customers with a mouthwatering culinary aroma.
Build Anticipation in the Lobby
Set the tone and keep guests craving your cooking through long waits.
Complete the Look & Feel of Your Restaurant
Differentiate your space and own every detail of your customer experience.
Create a Comfortable Dining Experience
Eliminate undesirable building and kitchen odors.
Foster Outstanding Customer Service
Improve mood and bypass the challenges of forming fast rapport.
Stand Out from the Competition
Make your restaurant the obvious first choice.
When you request your consultation, your Scent Marketing representative will walk you through the process of finding—or formulating—the right fragrance for your restaurant. But Scent Marketing does more than find your perfect fragrance. We help you devise a Scent Marketing strategy so your fragrance will make the greatest impact on your business.
Fragrance So Irresistible Customers Want To Bring It Home
Scent communicates brand identity by harnessing emotions like coziness, luxury or exhilaration. To access emotions, we use cultural fragrance cues to trip the right psychological triggers. These triggers reaffirm your brand promise and maximize customer perceptions of added value.
With an endless selection of premium quality, nontoxic fragrances across 10 distinct fragrance experiences, we guarantee the perfect scent for your restaurant.
The Scent Marketing process makes it simple
We’re industry leaders for a reason. After more than 20 years, we’ve worked with hundreds of major brands in thousands of locations. Our process makes launching a Scent Marketing strategy easy.
- Fragrance Selection—find a scent proven to stir the emotions you want to excite in customers.
- Fragrance Diffusion Strategy—determine the best system, positioning, & diffusion schedule to maximize impact.
- System Installation—installation is included for our most robust scent machines, so you never have to do any heavy lifting.
- System Support—maintain your system with ease, we're always just a phone call away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing the right fragrance for your business can be stressful. But Scent Marketing makes it easy. Our team will walk you through the process. We’ll help you find—or formulate—the scent that communicates how your business should be perceived by customers.
For over 20 years we’ve been helping businesses find fragrances that align with their brand ethos. Whether you want to better articulate your brand, inspire a certain feeling in customers, or just improve the perception of cleanliness in your space, Scent Marketing will help you find the perfect fragrance fit for your business.
You’re busy. So Scent Marketing makes implementing Scent Marketing simple. Our team is with you every step of the way so you can get started with Scent Marketing quickly. Our seamless process avoids interruption to your workflow—all you have to do is pick your scent!
- Fragrance selection—Using psychological facts proven to stir up the emotions you want to excite in customers, we’ll help you find or formulate the perfect scent.
- Fragrance diffusion strategy—we’ll determine the best system, positioning and diffusion schedule to maximize fragrance impact in your business.
- System installation—for our more robust systems, our tech services team will install your equipment in accordance with your strategy.
- System support—we’re always just a phone call away.
Scent Marketing Scent Marketing systems can help you reach your branding and customer experience objectives, but the service is not one size fits all.
Cost depends on a variety of factors unique to each business. A consultation with a Scent Marketing specialist will give you a clear picture of which scenting strategy will best fit your space. And we’ll be able to offer you the most complete pricing information.
Though it’s impossible to determine pricing without assessing your space, we can offer you some insight on your potential ROI. Our clients conducted independent research regarding their return on investment. Their findings were remarkable.
- 11% daily increase in retail store sales.
- 20% increase in customer satisfaction scores.
- 8% improvement of food quality satisfaction scores—with no change to the food served.
Yes! As a global organization, Scent Marketing knows our products touch the lives of countless consumers. Many of the world’s leading brands use our service. And our products ultimately reach millions of end consumers. So, we take our role as global corporate citizens very seriously.
Plus, Scent Marketing meets or exceeds safety and regulatory requirements including:
- International Fragrance Association (IFRA) – Code of Practice
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Registered with the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- State of California’s Prop 65 per OEHHA
For more information regarding the safety of our products, please visit our Fragrance Safety page.